Prime Corner Investment Opportunity
Located in the heart of Levin, this substantial property is now for sale after 85 years of family ownership. Situated on a high-profile, north-west corner site fronting both Oxford Street (State Highway 1) and Queen Street West, this 1116-square-metre site has six tenancies, with many of these very long-term, established businesses. A drive-on service lane runs behind the buildings where there is car parking available for 8 cars.
Levin is at the centre of Horowhenua and the Kapiti Coast's excellent economic growth, with a particularly strong outlook forecast for the next 15 years, due in part to the significant projects planned for the region. More than 14,000 cars pass by every day on SH1.
This offering is a rare opportunity to secure a land holding underpinned by its prime location and providing plenty of options for a new owner. To ensure you don't miss this chance, contact Lisa and Bruce now for further information.
* Land area 1116 square metres
* Nett rental circa $102,000 per annum
* Possible owner/occupier of 1 tenancy later this year
* Future re-development potential
* Potential to add value
* Strong growth forecast in surrounding region
* RV $880,000
* Encompasses street addresses 239,241 & 243 Oxford Street, 4,6 & 8 Queen Street West.